The kitchen is the space where we spend quite a lot of time, so it needs to be bright, clean and organized efficiently. Although most people dream of having a big kitchen, this is not always possible. However, with a few tricks and by choosing the right furniture, even a small kitchen can become an efficient one, where the space is not an impediment.
- Maximize the surface of the shelves by using additional metal racks and use the inner surface of the cabinet doors to hang kitchen utensils. You can also install some of the fabulous pull out shelves Denver companies offer.
- Store different foods like pasta, flour, cereals and coffee in labeled containers (square or round jars, boxes or bottles). This way, they can be easily found, not to mention that they look nice when stored on open shelves
- For spices, use a rotating stand, which you can put in a cupboard or simply leave it on the worktop. With rotating supports, you gain space and do not have to bother with reaching the containers stored behind the others. Do not store the spices in cabinets above the cooker, as they will lose their aroma and properties due to the high temperature
- Choose a hanging kitchen cabinet that is fitted with a dish drainer and install it just above the sink
- Use drawers with cutlery separators
First Seen over here: Tips For Organizing Your Kitchen