Bathroom renovation requires an investment for a longer time, so it is important to do your homework before starting a remodeling project. You have to figure out the budget and look for models and materials that you like. Here are the latest trends that can help you get what you want.
- Wood and other natural accents. Not only wood is trendy this year, but also natural stone. You can use it on the floor and walls, as well as to decorate the sink, the bathtub and the bathroom furniture. You may even consider buying a sink created entirely from natural stone - it will be a sensation.
- Cold colors that create a quiet environment. Emerald green, gray and cold blue are some of the colors you need to consider, along with white and metallic accents for a more sophisticated design.
- Painting existing cabinets. Painting cabinets with neutral colors like grey, and even off white and tan allow for you to switch up the color on the walls to achieve a bright and clean bathroom. Adding pull out shelves Denver retailers sell make a nice upgrade to any bathroom remodel too.
- Grit tiles with geometric patterns have been popular in recent years, but this will soon change as the simple tiles will return to the spotlight
- Wood grate flooring. This type of floor was largely used long ago, and now it seems that it is back in style
- Decorative metallic accents. Metals offer glow and beautiful contrasts to natural materials. With either mate or satin look, metallic accents will continue to be popular
- If you are an enthusiast of the industrial style, then you will be glad to find out that it is gaining more and more ground.
First Seen here: 10 trends in master bath remodeling